Step 1 Select your date
FANTISSIMA presale: tickets from €69 instead of up to €119
Step 2 Select category and number of tickets
Please select a date first.
Step 3 Select signature menu
Please select a category and number of tickets first.
Step 4 Select additional options
Please fill in all mandatory fields.
GOOD TO KNOW
Dress code: Fantissima is a special evening where you will experience unique things in an extraordinary ambience. If you want to experience this exclusive event, you need the right outfit. After all, every guest contributes to the fascination of Fantissima - and not least the wardrobe must do justice to the unique flair. We can therefore only grant you admission to Fantissima if you are dressed appropriately stylish and well-groomed. Dress up!
- Yes, please: an elegant outfit. The gentlemen, for example, with jacket and neat trousers, the ladies, for example, in a distinguished dress or stylish blazer. Modern and chic shirts, blousons and fine jackets, stylish jumpsuits and the like are also welcome.
- No thanks: street and casual wear. In, for example, shorts and open-toed shoes (for men), plaid shirts, T-shirts, flip flops, sweatpants, ripped jeans and unkempt clothing, we can't let you enter Fantissima.
What do the categories mean?
The tables will be set up and seated individually each evening. Six to ten people can be seated at each of the round tables – depending on the hall plan and number of guests. You can choose between four seating categories when making your booking:
- Category 1: 1st to 2nd row of tables
- Category 2: 3rd to 4th row of tables
- Category 3: Last row of tables
- Category 4: Seats with restricted view